Justin Endres received a B.S. in Economics and Political Science, summa cum laude, from Ball State University in 2000. He received a J.D., with high honors, in 2003 from The George Washington University Law School, where he was elected to the Order of the Coif and served on the editorial board of The George Washington University Law Review. After graduation from law school, Mr. Endres served as a law clerk for the Hon. Kenneth F. Ripple on the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Prior to joining Young, Lind, Endres & Kraft in 2009, Mr. Endres worked at a large, international law firm in Chicago, Illinois, where he concentrated on complex commercial litigation and represented clients in cases involving contract disputes, securities fraud, RICO, and white collar crime among other issues.
Contact Mr. Endres
In addition to trial work, Mr. Endres has engaged in appellate advocacy at all levels. He has participated in numerous appeals in both the state and federal systems, including multiple cases before the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, the Illinois Supreme Court, and other intermediate, state, appellate courts. Cases in which Mr. Endres has represented clients have been reported in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR, and The Chicago Tribune among other publications.
Justin is native of New Albany, Indiana, where he currently resides with his wife Kara. They have three active kids. Although he loved Chicago, Southern Indiana is home and has afforded an opportunity to coach all three of his kids in baseball and softball. While not working, Justin enjoys spending time with his family outdoors, reading, triathlons, running and the next big project. Yard work is not his strength.
- Illinois (2003)
- Indiana (2009)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Member of the Indiana Bar Association
- Floyd County Bar Association
- Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council, Vice President
Personal and Civic Involvement:
- New Albany Track Club, President (2012-present)
- New Albany Little League Baseball and Softball, Former President
- Board Member and CoachKiwanis, Historic New Albany
- Member, former President, and Former Board Member of various local civic non-profits, including Develop New Albany, Keep New Albany Clean and Green, and Harvest Homecoming